查看原文
其他

巴夏:咖啡与睡眠

2017-05-30 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=i0508kmyfj6&width=500&height=375&auto=0问:

Hi 

您好!


巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!


问:

Yeah! 

耶!


So my first question is about coffee 

我的第一个问题,是关于“咖啡”


巴夏:

Coffee? 

咖啡吗?


问:

Yes, the drink 

是的,“咖啡”这种饮料


巴夏:

All right 

好的


What about it? 

关于咖啡的什么问题呢?


问:

I know from a vibrational stand point, it's not good for me 

我知道,从振频的角度看,喝咖啡,对我来说是不好的


巴夏:

All right

好的


Then that's you 

那这就是你的情况


问:

But I find that when I raise my frequency to incredibly high transformational rate 

但我发现,当我(喝了咖啡)振频提到极高,状态发生转变后


I have issue with insomnia 

我就有“失眠”的问题


巴夏:

So what? 

那又怎样呢?


Who says you should be asleep at that moment 

谁说你在那时候就得去睡觉呢?


Many people on your planet do not follow their Natural Biological Awake Sleep Cycle 

你们星球上的很多人,都不遵循自身的生物自然觉醒睡眠周期


They force themselves to be awake when they need to be asleep. 

你们在需要睡觉的时候,强迫自己醒着


They force themselves to be asleep when they need to be away 

在需要醒着的时候,又强迫自己去睡觉


Find your natural cycle 

找到你的自然周期吧!


That's all you need to do 

这是你需要做的全部


Then it will not be insomnia 

然后,你就不会失眠了


If it's natural for you to be awake at the wee hours of the morning or whenever 

如果对你来说,在凌晨时分或他时间段醒着,是很自然的


Then that might be your natural cycle when you're at your highest peak of creativity. 

那么,这可能是你创造力处于顶峰状态的自然周期


Then when you find yourself actually going down in your vibratory biological cycle and need to sleep 

然后,当你发现你的生物振频周期下降了,需要睡觉了


Sleep 

那你就去睡觉


You have to get over the idea that your society tells you when you should be awake and you should be asleep to find your natural cycle. 

你必须摒弃社会所教导“何时得睡,何时得醒”的观念,才能找到你的自然周期


You follow me? 

你明白吗?


问:

Yes 

明白


巴夏:

Is this helping? 

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

Yes 

是的


巴夏:

Most of you are not living your natural biological cycle 

你们大多数人的生活,都没遵循自己的自然生物周期


问:

Yes, definitely 

的确如此!


咖啡是一种兴奋剂,对人体会产生很多影响,它可利尿、刺激中枢神经和呼吸系统、扩大血管、使心跳加速、增强横纹肌的力量以及缓解大脑和肌肉疲劳。


研究认为,咖啡中的咖啡因有利尿作用,喝多的话,会导致体内缺水,会增加尿液中钙质的排泄,以及促进小肠中钙质的分泌,钙流失量是和咖啡因的摄取量成正比的。


巴夏也提到:

那些自然生长的,用来帮助你们探索不同维度的意识的植物,这些事物,可以当老师或者指引者,把你们的意识提升到某个高度(巴夏:老师和拐杖  


推荐阅读:

巴夏:排毒与健康 

巴夏:推荐一些食物  

巴夏:当你吃肉……  


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=g0327v9rhyg&width=500&height=375&auto=0《我需要睡这么久吗?》

问:

Hello Bashar 

巴夏,你好!


巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!


问:

I also have a dream experience. 

我也做过一个很神奇的梦


巴夏:

All right. 

好的!


Everyone here is dreaming 

在场的每个人都在做梦


问:

Yes 

是的


After the transmission last night 

昨晚的传讯之后


I had a situation where someone came to me in the dream and said 

我梦见一个人找上我,问我:


Do you have anymore questions 

“你还有其他问题要问吗?”


And my question spontaneously without thinking was 

我不假思索,马上回答:


Why do we sleep so much? 

“我们为什么要睡这么久?”


Is it biologically necessary? 

“是生理需求吗?”


And the answer was 

祂回答:


No! It's not fully biologically necessary. 

“不!不完全是生理上的需求”


It's actually a safety valve 

“更准确地说,是个安全阀门”


Because if you've come here with the agreement 

“因为你同意,要来到人世间”


that you're going to be masters of limitation when you're in your waking state

“要在清醒的状态,成为一个 超越限制的大师” 


You need some time to connect your higher self 

“所以,你需要一点时间与高我连接”


And All That Is. 

“与 一切所是/神 连接”


And that's why you sleep so long 

“这就是为什么你得睡这么久” 


Is to create a balance 

“是要让你身心的平衡”


And that's why you also transformed through that way first 

“这也是为什么,你得先要睡觉才能转化人生的限制”


巴夏:

Yes!

是的!


Generally so. 

大致是这样!


But more important than the idea of the sleep, 

但关于睡觉


Even though that is, to some degree, still necessary for your species 

从某种程度上讲,虽然是你们(地球上的物种)所必须的


Is the idea that you need to dream. 

但更重要的是,你们需要做梦


Many people can find they can go a long time without sleep so much, 

许多人发现,他们可以长时间不睡觉


But if they are prevented from dreaming 

但如果阻碍他们做梦


They will go start raving mad 

那他们就会发疯


Because the only thing then in control totally is the physical mind, 

因为最后掌管一切的只剩下你的大脑(物质心智)


And without that reconnection to the higher mind and dreaming 

如果不能做梦,不能和高我连接


And many of the other spirit levels 

不能和其他层次的灵体连接


You will find that the physical mind simply does not have what it takes to maintain your focus in physical reality. 

那你会发现,你的大脑根本无法专注在物质世界中


So while dreaming many times goes hand in hand with sleep as a natural cycle in that sense 

而当你睡觉的时候,你通常都会做梦,这也是你的自然生理周期


And yes it is true most of you don't necessarily need as much as you think of sleep, 

但大多数人,确实不需要像你们所认为的,需要睡那么多


The real idea is that what you need to do from time to time is dream 

你真正需要的,是时不时地做个梦


You follow? 

你明白吗?


问:

Yes, I do. 

是的,明白了!


巴夏:

So you really need just enough sleep 

所以,你只要有足够的睡眠


To allow you the idea of a full dream cycle 

保证你有一个完整的做梦周期


for recharging and reconnection 

让你可以重新充电、重新连接,这就够了


问:

Great, thank you very much. 

太棒了!非常感谢!


巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢!


参考阅读:

巴夏:凌晨3点到4点(DMT)  

巴夏:从梦中获得帮助  


长按上图,随心支持

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存